Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Just Adore These

Yesterday I just had to whip up one of these little wallets.  I purchased this fabric when my sweetie pie and I went up to Leland a few weeks ago.  I stopped in a cute little quilt shop in Cedar - everything pink was 20% off.  How could I pass it up - right.

Well, what do you think?

I have made several of these.  I put them in a vintage store locally.  Also I've made a few for gifts.  I have an order for a few more for Christmas gifts.  If you're in the market for an easy little gift for a co-worker or friend or sister, let me know.  I'd be happy to make one for you.  Price:  $10.00 each.  They are just perfect to use for slipping it in your pocket when you don't want to carry a purse.  It holds  your drivers license, credit card, some cash - I can slip my tube of lipstick in there too!  Perfecto!

Off to craft for a bit - have a good fall day.
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment