Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Upcycled Sweater - Felted Mittens

I took a class yesterday at my local JoAnn Fabrics.  I learned step by step how to make and assemble wool mittens from wool sweaters.  I made some last year but struggled with finishing techniques.  Now I have it down pat.  These babies are fun to make and oh so warm!

Guess what you might be getting for Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Love them! They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I can't wait to SEE them live! FRIDAY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a HAPPY DAY Barbie!
    Love, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! Cozy and environmental friendly! They looks marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these mittens, I printed out a free internet pattern and will give them a try. Thank you for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete