Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DIY Help

To all you DIYers out there.....I spotted these Valentine guest towels on the Pottery Barn website. I think they are fabulous for V-Day. Now, how can I make them? Don't know to get the letters on in that script.

 

Isn't the soap dish adorable?

Still winter here! I think its up to 6 degrees now.

Just looked, started to snow again. See plenty of opportunity to craft! Just need to figure it out.

Mike said it was 36 in Orlando this morning, as he left for work. Might as well be here and be cold. I'd be mighty disappointed being in FL and freezing!

Stay happy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Still snowing here, how about you. Great snowy photos Barbie!

    I wish I had my yarn I would be knitting. Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete